MANUFACTURERS AND CONSULTANTS SPECIALIZING IN
Sintered Glass & Products
Components for Pharmaceutical & Scientific Application
What sets 33Fuze a world apart from all other manufacturers of sintered glass filters?
• 50+ years of engineering experience servicing pharmaceutical, cosmetic and scientific sectors
• Precise grinding capability
• 5- to 100-ton press capability
• Continuous and periodic furnaces
• Full range of advanced inspection and testing equipment
• On site access to complete glass laboratory
• ISO 9001 compliant, certification in process
“33 Fuze is proud to offer an amberizing process for 33 expansion glassware. We use proprietary method of ion exchange to color your glassware yellow, red or brown. 33 Fuze can exceed the ASTM E438 specification.
Fritted glass is manufactured by sintering or fusing glass particles into a solid but porous glass body. 33Fuze filters are effective in various applications including filtration, washing processes and cleaning of gasses. We specialize in chromatography and analytical components.
At 33Fuze LLC, we provide a full range of sintered glass products produced from 33 expansion pharmaceutical grade borosilicate glass.
Products are compliant to ASTM E-128 and ISO 4793 Standards.
• Standard disk diameters range from 3mm to 200mm
• Seven porosity ranges from coarse to very fine
• Cylinder diameters from 6mm to 12mm
• Custom cut diameters
• Complete porosity and hardness testing data
• Special shapes available upon request